VAT REG. 100 7487 42
Up-to-date links can be found on our linktree
Continue scrolling to consult our HFP FAQs on Accounts, Shipping, Returns, Schedules and Submissions.
Why not set up an account on our website? Benefits include:
- 10% discount on all orders
- View recent orders and downloads (ebooks)
- Manage billing and shipping addresses
- UK delivery usually takes 2-3 days. International delivery usually takes 5-7 days. We cannot offer express delivery; customers are advised to use a third-party website for this.
- UK shipping is by courier (usually Evri or UPS). International shipping is by Royal Mail.
- EU customers must shop through our Etsy Marketplacestore to satisfy customs checks. We are sorry that items not listed there are currently unavailable in the EU. EU customers will not find shipping options on this website.
- 14-day returns policy if you have received damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped merchandise from the Henningham Family Press website or book fair stand. Refund of the cost of the items returned, including shipping costs. We will not refund defective items bought through third-party sellers.
- If you have simply changed your mind, return your order (to arrive in a saleable condition) within 14 days of the delivery date for a refund minus the initial shipping costs. You will also need to cover the cost of return postage. Henningham Family Press reserve final decision as to the saleability of the items returned.
Is my book ready?
Our handmade artists’ books are available to pre-order, and often sell out before we start making them. An edition can take a year to 18 months to complete. Here are the best ways to keep track of our progress:
|The Blackbird||artists book||complete|
|The Goddess Lens||paperback||complete|
|The Tomb Guardians||artists book||Easter 2023|
|The Lost Spell||artists book||Sept 2023|
|Dedalus||artists book||Nov 2023|
- If you subscribe to our projects with our partners at Unbound you will automatically be emailed updates (please make sure these notifications aren’t going to spam)
- Our Instagram feed is updated several times a week with what we are currently making
- Subscribe to our Mailchimp mailing list for fortnightly news:
Do you accept submissions?
Henningham Family Press does not operate like a trade or genre publisher, which seeks out manuscripts for publication. Unfortunately we do not have the resources to reply to enquiries about submissions.